Self Care Boost
The Self Care Boost is perfect for anyone who wants to be more intentional about creating time and space to take care of themselves.
It's okay to not be okay, but this Boost was created to help you feel your best.
It includes a range of prompts and activities to help cope with loneliness, self doubt, negative body image, and day-to-day pressures.
If you're looking for some support, drop this Boost in your planner!
- 120+ unique, self care themed stickers
- Monthly check-ins for meditation, strengths, affirmations, & dreams
- Full Page: Letter to My Younger Self
- Full Page: Letter to Someone Who Hurt Me
- Full Page: Letter to My Future Self
- Full Page: Love Letter to My Body
- Full Page: Space to Create a Self-Portrait
- Full Page: Mindfulness Coloring
- Prompts to reflect on success & how you can create change
- Space to reflect on how you express yourself
- Reminders that you are safe & secure
- Space to work through regrets
- Space to reflect on why you are not alone & what defines you
- Space to jot down songs that make you happy dance!
- Space to write a poem
The contents of the Self-Care Boost are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition. If you are in crisis or you think you may have an emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. If you're having suicidal thoughts, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to talk to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area at any time (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline). If you are located outside the United States, call your local emergency line immediately.